Ohio Estate Planning Lawyers
Making provisions for the future – for your children, grandchildren and other loved ones – is a very important matter. At King, Koligian & Associates, LLC, your family law firm, we want to help your heirs avoid the hassle of probate and the issues that arise when a will is found to be invalid.
Rather than trusting the future disposal of your estate to the terms of an impersonal will kit, contact our estate planning attorneys to help you develop a simple will or trust. Protect your legacy for generations to come. Contact King, Koligian & Associates, LLC today for a consultation.
Wills and Trusts:
- Our wills and trusts practice is solely focused on planning. We work with divorcing clients as well as married couples and individuals wishing to create wills and trusts that accurately reflect their wishes as to the disposal of their estate to their heirs.
- In addition to wills and trusts, we handle durable powers of attorney and assist grandparents wishing to set up trusts or obtain powers of attorney for their minor grandchildren.
- Often, a major event precipitates the desire to create a will – a death in the family, the birth of a child, an overseas trip, a divorce. Yet you need not wait for such an event to plan ahead. Creating a will is much easier and more economical than you might at first think.
Why You Need an Attorney To Help You Create a Will:
- There are many will kits available to the general public for those who wish to create wills on their own. But to make certain that your wishes will be carried out with accuracy and to avoid future disputes, it is always better to seek the help of an estate planning attorney.
- Creating a will or trust with the help of an attorney is less expensive than you might think, particularly in light of the fact that a simple mistake on your part could lead to the invalidation of your will or a contest between the administrator and beneficiaries.
- An attorney can make sure that your will form is current and state-specific for Ohio.
- People who create their own wills often do not know they’ve made mistakes until it is too late. To be sure that your assets are not caught up in probate, make sure the lawyers of King, Koligian & Associates, LLC, handle your will or trust.
We invite you to contact King, Koligian & Associates, LLC, your family law firm in Montgomery, Ohio, to discuss the disposal of your estate with professionals who care. To make an appointment, contact us online today, or call us at 513.252.2046.